Summer activities!


   I am so happy that school ended because now I can play outside! A couple of things that I have done since school ended are hiking and swimming. I have also visited some lighthouses, and was able to climb to the top of some of them! I climbed Pemaquid Point Light, and Owls Head light, which are both in Maine. Here are some pictures of Pemaquid point that I took when I was a the top of the lighthouse!

 







                        These are the pictures of Owls Head light there are not a lot of pictures though. When I was there it was very foggy and the fog horn was blowing, so I was covering my ears so I was not able to take very much pictures.


I LOVE lighthouses and I have seen almost all of the lighthouses in Maine so I was very happy to be up in one!                       










-Banalata

No comments:

Post a Comment